Wondering how to make the most of your tablet for interpreting? Curious which tablet and apps are right for you? The Tablet Interpreting Manual: A beginner’s guide is what you’ve been waiting for!
The guide includes:
• Dozens of tips and tricks
• Five habits to get you started
• Chapters on iPad, Android and Windows
• Accessory suggestions galore – styluses, keyboards, flash drives, and more!
• Tips for preparation
• The lowdown on consecutive note-taking
• Cool ways to use tablets in the booth
• A whole chapter on teaching interpreting with a tablet – including exercises for on-site and remote classrooms
Further information: https://techforword.com/p/the-tablet-interpreting-manual/
Click the button below to enroll for free! Your 100% off coupon is valid until 11:59 pm on January 31st.
Bonus contributed by techforword (Josh Goldsmith and Alexander Drechsel).