Learn a collection of handy symbols, but most of all methods and approaches to creating your own. We also take a look at abbreviations, acronyms and drawings.
You can also benefit from a 30% discount on David's course on Consecutive Note-taking for Interpreters ($397).
Finally, free 14-day trial and first month free: Guided Weekly Practice Sessions in Note-Taking for Consecutive Interpreting (monthly subscription)
Addressing An Audience (For Interpreters) - tips and exercises to improve the way you use your voice strategically to bring the speaker's intention to your listeners.
Help the MEDIUM match the MESSAGE- and don't let your delivery distract from it!
It's a bog-standard PDF, but Matthew will pack it brimful of hilarious and thought-provoking examples of vocal (mis)communication to challenge and inspire interpreters.
techforword (Josh Goldsmith)
Wondering how to make the most of your tablet for interpreting? Curious which tablet and apps are right for you?
The guide includes:
• Dozens of tips and tricks
• Five habits to get you started
• Chapters on iPad, Android and Windows
• Accessory suggestions galore - styluses, keyboards, flash drives, and more!
• Tips for preparation
• The lowdown on consecutive note-taking
• Cool ways to use tablets in the booth
• A whole chapter on teaching interpreting with a tablet - including exercises for on-site and remote classrooms
techforword (Josh Goldsmith)
One month free in techforword insiders
Want to take the stress out of technology?
Join techforword insiders, the premiere online community for tech-savvy language professionals, for:
- monthly live trainings to explore cutting-edge tools
- tech clinics to troubleshoot tech issues together
- networking sessions with colleagues from across the globe
- co-working sessions to jump into action
- early beta access to new courses
- a private podcast to catch up with trainings on the go
- special discounts on techforword products and our favorite tools
- quarterly office hours with Josh
- challenges to take action on your business
Self-care practices to soothe your face, neck, hands, arms and feet. Sound Therapy enhanced by Yoga Nidra meditation for Radiance from the inside out.
Take a snapshot of who your clients are, and better understand if you are profitable.
Value: This workbook can normally be had only by taking the KYW seminar, and has not been available at any other time. So priceless!
A five-step process to access a positive attitude, be ready to go into action, have a clear mind and enthusiasm about what you are ready to do.
This guide is for interpreters and digital entrepreneurs to use LinkedIn™ professional networking services to generate
leads. You'll learn about its most important features, how to create a kickass profile and generate leads organically.
Laura Holcomb and Lauren Michaels
Join us for a future co>lab peer practice intensive at 15% off (Approx. €70 discount!)
Co>lab intensives are open to newly minted and experienced professional conference interpreters alike and are generally held 1-2 times per year in Toronto and other selected sites throughout the Americas.
Learn more at colabinterpreting.com
But you can get it all for just €150 until Monday 17th!